IM832 Analogue Mixer / Mixing Console description:
The Yamaha IM8-32 mid-size console cuts no corners when it comes to overall performance and sonic quality.
Every inch of the Yamaha IM832 is well thought out and built for a purpose. In addition to no-compromise design and development aimed at delivering the nest performance and most useful feature set available in this class, production and assembly are carried out at Yamaha’s own domestic facilities – the same factories where the legendary Yamaha PM series consoles are produced – to ensure unrelenting quality control throughout. There are no unnecessary features, and nothing is out of place.
The Yamaha IM8-32 deliver a basic but plentiful complement of features plus truly transparent, high-resolution sound with tireless reliability. This console is for serious sound applications, and will provide eminently professional performance, sound, and control in permanent installations or on the road.
Yamaha IM8-32 main features include:
- Professional build, features, and performance for serious live sound applications.
- Unique Yamaha one-knob compressor on all mono input channels - Input section
- Comprehensive master section provides extensive signal routing and control versatility - Master section
- Output matrix affords extra output flexibility, particularly for installations.
- USB audio I/O allows direct digital recording and playback with the supplied Cubase AI4 audio workstation software.
- Mic inputs: 32
- Phantom power: +48V DC (each ch)
- Line inputs: 4 x stereo
- Mixing channels: 32 mono + 4 stereo
- Input channel functions: HPF (80Hz, 12dB/oct), 4 band mid-sweep PEQ (4band PEQ for ST CH)
- On-board processors: Ch compressor on mono ch, USB Audio I/O
- GROUP: 8
- AUX: 8
- MAIN: Stereo, Mono
- MATRIX: 4
- Total harmonic distortion less than 0.1% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency response 0, +1.0, -3.0dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Equivalent input noise -128dBu
- Residual output noise -98 dBu
- Crosstalk less than -70 dB
- Power requirements: Power Supply PW8
- Power consumption: 200W (PW8)
- Width 1471.5 mm (58")
- Height 219.0 mm (8.7")
- Depth 739.0 mm (29.1")
- Net weight 44.5 kg (98.1 lbs)
- Accessories CUBASE AI4 software, AC cable (3m)