มิกเซอร์ขนาด 12 แชนแนล (4โมโน 4 สเตอริโอ) 2 กรุ๊ป พร้อมเอ็ฟเฟ็ค 20 บิท 16 โปรแกรม
The astonishingly affordable Tapco by Mackie 12-channel Mix260.FX is chock full of professional features that make it ideal for desktop studio use and smaller live gigs.
Sporting high-quality 20-bit digital effects with 256 presets, including a variety of reverbs and delays, plus chorus, flange, tremolo and rotary effects, the Mix260.FX also has 60mm linear faders with mute and solo controls for optimum hands-on flexibility. Its innovative alt 3/4 Bus architecture will give you detailed submixing in both recording and live applications, and its channel inserts, plus two busses with flexible channel/main mix assignment, Subgroup master faders and discrete Sub outputs will let you handle most every mixing challenge.
Ultra-compact and very portable, the MIX.260FX is built to last with a solid-steel chassis, and its controls are laid out for comfortable, intuitive use. A Kensington Security Lock keeps the mixer safe from skullduggery, making it the perfect mixer for schools and dorms.
• 12-Channel Mixer
• 4 precision Mono Mic/Line inputs and 4 Stereo Line Inputs; 48V phantom power
• Built-in 20-bit digital multi-effects include reverb, delay, chorus, and more with 256 presets
• 2 Aux Sends for effects and stage monitors
• 2 Stereo Aux Returns for effects and playback devices
• Headphone and Control Room outputs plus RCA Tape inputs/outputs
• +48v Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones
• Rugged metal chassis for exceptional durability
• Intuitive layout gives quick and easy access to all controls
• Kensington Security Lock keeps mixer safe
• Integrated universal power supply for worldwide use
• Great for dorms, desktops, or music labs
• Selectable line voltage (/230V)